Submit a Ticket
The help desk at Cardinal provides support during business hours. We encourage you to use the following resources for quicker turnaround.
- Login issue? Visit the Portal page on the Cardinal website
- New User? Not sure how to see your paycheck? See our User Support Guides
- Question on timesheet issues? Review the ESS Support Guide or ESS Time & Attendance Tutorials
Still need functional/technical help? Send an email to VCCC@vita.virginia.gov with "CARDINAL" in the subject line and follow the guidance below.
- Sending screenshots?
- Attach a document with the screenshots as opposed to inserting them into the body of the email.
- DO NOT include sensitive personal information on those screenshots. Make sure sensitive data is blurred or cropped out.
- Do not send “encrypted” emails (i.e., Virtru).
- Do not copy other mailboxes when submitting ticket.
Copy and paste the fields below into your email to use as a guide for submitting a ticket:
Business Unit (if known):
Agency / Locality Name:
First and Last Name:
Description of Issue:
(Please include as much detail as possible: screenshots, steps to replicate, navigation instructions, relevant files, and any report names to allow us to serve you quicker.)